Polo club in SYDNEY
For further information please visit: https://sydneypoloclub.cve.io
• The nation’s most prestigious polo venue and one of the premier event locations in New South Wales.
• 287 acres with world-class facilities including three professional-grade polo fields and a beautiful lagoon.
• Positioned on the Hawkesbuy River at the heart of the nation’s polo community.
• Host of the World Polo Championship in 2017, renowned as the premier event on the international polo circuit.
• An outstanding equine centre with indoor arenas, extensive stabling, clubhouse and multiple event spaces.
• Prime agricultural land ideal for horse breeding, livestock and wagu beef production with lucerne fields.
• Breathtaking grounds with acres of wide open space and panoramic views over the surrounding Blue Mountains.
• Numerous annual tournaments and the location for major films including Baz Luhrmann’s epic The Great Gatsby.
• Irrigation system, water licence for 527 mega litres, master-planned landscaping and excellent accessibility.
• An area of outstanding natural beauty just over one hour’s drive from Sydney and 7km west of Windsor.
CHRISTIE’S INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE